
Isn't that a bit scary? lol. Ah well, it's me!
I had my glucose screening for gestational diabetes this morning and it was 160, which was over the limit of 140 *that drink is so disgusting*. So they took some vials of blood to recheck things a different way and I'll find out at my appointment tomorrow if I have gestational diabetes or not. Let's hope it's a big NOT. The nurse said the most I'd have to do if it came out high is that I'd have to go on a special diet, which wouldn't be too bad.

2 comments:
I hope it turns out that you don't have it! That would be one less thing to worry about.
You would just have to eat healthy stuff. It is not that bad... yeah right! You will really crave the sugar and sweets if you know you cannot have it. Trust me I know...
But let's not get ahead of ourselves so wait for the test.
Post a Comment