Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sir William of the Taylors

how cute is this boy?? He is so sweet and rarely cries and eats like a champ. What more could a mama ask for?? When he's awake he is VERY alert, or rooting, lol. He likes to hear me talk to him and looks riveted when I do. If he's crying all you do is pick him up and he immediately stops, in midcry. Love that! The kids still adore him and can't get enough, and really, neither can I!

Here's a link to a video of William looking around. It's not the most exciting, but I think he was watching himself on the screen. hee hee.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v518/beccalyn1/?action=view&current=Video17.flv

1 comment:

star said...

Jeff and I both really enjoyed the video of Sir William. He doesn't look like a newborn. He looks a bit older. He is such a cutie! We can't get over it either.