wow, a hundred posts! that's good for me. hee hee.
Evelyn asks me to fisk things all the time, which means she wants me to "fix" it. I love how they mix up words. And I just needed to get down how all three of the older kids *cause william can't talk of course:)* say "slipperly" instead of "slippery" We've corrected them many times, but it doesn't help.
Evelyn asks me to fisk things all the time, which means she wants me to "fix" it. I love how they mix up words. And I just needed to get down how all three of the older kids *cause william can't talk of course:)* say "slipperly" instead of "slippery" We've corrected them many times, but it doesn't help.
William had his two month check up and he weighs in at a hefty 12 lb 9 oz. and is 23 inches long. He got shots yesterday and I don't think he still feels right, kinda fussy. Poor little thing. He's also got a bit of a cold I'm hoping will go away.
And the big news, Bubby did NOT cry last night!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!! I think he was just too pooped.

2 comments:
My kids don't reach the 12 pound mark until they're about 6 months old! lol. What a cutie pie! And hooray for Preston not crying! Hopefully it sticks!
I think mine Williams Dad reached the 12 lb mark at 4 weeks..... Hefty beanie beefer!! Is that like beanie babies????
Post a Comment