Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Adventures in Carseating

William is finally too big for his infant seat, which lasts till they're 22 lb *awesome!* so we totally got our money's worth out of that sucker. I've been looking around for his next carseat and found it on woot. Their deal of the day was a slightly older *a year old*, but new Recaro Como, which usually sells for 250, and we got it for 99! Luckily, it doesn't expire until he is almost six, so we'll get all the use we can out of this baby. It took awhile for woot to get our seat to us, but it is well worth the wait! I'm sure this is all so exciting for all of you to read, but hey, at least there are cute William pics to look at! ;)

If you look closely, you can see his hair sticking straight up, which is what it does since the buzz.

Saying Baby. He knows that you can see his picture on the other side. smart boy.

Heaven help me, this boy is so darned adorable, pug nose and all!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Those really are fantastic pictures!

Emily said...

He is adorable. I have a love/hate relationship with woot. Brett is always checking it and while sometimes we get great deals, most of the time he convinces himself we just have to have ____ (fill in the blank with whatever random junk).

Rebecca said...

Ems, it was my first woot ever, I agree, mostly junk.

Anonymous said...

Hey you,

Don't run woot down! Why I've bought a whole bunch of junk from them! I've got a bunch of junk to send to you. You can add it to your junk! Little Doldie looks like he enjoys his new seat.

Anonymous said...

Another adorable picture of that sweet kid. Good things take time. I just got word that a rebate has been mailed. I'd almost forgotten about it. Right now any money coming our way is wonderful.
Spring Break is just around the corner. Yeah!!!!