I snagged a few pics of William last night in his classic sleeping poses. I have a habit of grabbing him out of the crib at night and snuggling him before I go to sleep. I think I do this because he is probably my last baby, and I want to hold on to it a little bit! Most of you will probably think this post is a snoozefest (haha, snoozefest! Get it?), but I KNOW G-parents will appreciate it:)!
Since I am Shaky Hands McGee, I was pleased with how these came out since it was night time and I didn't use a flash! Miracles can still happen!
Classic!
Isn't he a sweet sleeper?
I was going to make this post all about William, but then I remembered that I took pics of the kids sleeping a few weeks ago when I got a fun attachment to my flash. First, there are the boys, whose room always smells like a hamster cage. Why is that??
Then there are the girls, whose room cannot stay clean for more than five minutes, no lie.
I had to add this one. It's blurry and all, but check out the air that boy gets!

5 comments:
Can't touch this! I don't know if you intended that with your title but now I have MC Hammer stuck in my head. First of all, I love your header pic. Second, sleeping kids are the sweetest photos, I can't help but take zillions of my kids too. And holy cow sign little William up for the NBA!
Children are always cute when they are asleep. It washes away all the bad things that happen during the day. I like your "Real" family photo as well.
I love sleeping pictures! There is nothing more angelic than a sleeping child. So precious.
Thanks for the pictures Mcgee!! They are really precious!
I LOVE sleeping baby pictures. I have hundreds of them. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. How are you guys doing? I can't believe it's been over a year since finishing school.
Post a Comment