Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Boys!

DSC_8374
This post isn’t about anything in particular, but I had several cute pictures of them, so here ya go.  A long, long time ago (back in May), I took these two little cuties outside to have fun in the baby pool.  William had fun, James not so much.  I think the water was a wee bit too cold for him.
DSC_8362DSC_8368
James fell asleep eating.
DSC_8385
And when he woke up, he was not so happy about where he still was sitting.DSC_8390
William looks so cute in his football gear.  His team won every game except for one or two.  It was fun to watch.DSC_8392
James chilling out, watching the game.
DSC_8411
I love this picture of Preston.  It is such a boy face.  His team lost every game, except for one half game.  Poor guys.  The hard part is that most games they lost by just a point or two. 
DSC_8433
James being all cute in a laundry basket.  This is actually the first time he ever pulled up on anything, and he looks pretty proud of himself!
DSC_8460DSC_8467DSC_8473
SO CUTE!
DSC_8474

1 comment:

Grandma Taylor said...

And handsome boys they are too...!