Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mr. Cool, Rolling Down the Hill, and Train

DSC_9568
This, is Mr. Cool.  I bought him some shades to protect his eyes, and they might be the cutest things ever.  I’m not saying he LOVES them, but it doesn’t stop me from putting them back on his face over and over.
DSC_9574DSC_9576DSC_9578DSC_9585
I came outside to take some pictures of the sunset and the kids came outside and started rolling down the hill.  They did it over and over again, having races and tournaments.  Every time they landed on the sidewalk it made me cringe a little, because it is pretty rough.  They didn’t seem to mind:)
DSC_9619DSC_9623DSC_9624
Cute William
DSC_9626
Beautiful Emma
DSC_9627
Crazy Lulu
DSC_9628
er, I mean, silly Lulu
DSC_9629
Handsome Preston
DSC_9633
James is a back sitter.  He doesn’t sit on his butt, he sits on his back.  I’ve never seen a slouchier baby!!
DSC_9739
Emma babysat for the first time this summer!  She watched 2 year old Jillian for a couple of hours.  We were home with her of course, but she did everything herself.  She even changed an enormous poo with a thousand wipes. lol.  She earned every penny!!
DSC_9744
Emma and I got the opportunity to go to a Train concert with some friends in July.  I don’t think I’ve ever been so hot in my life.  It was roasting!  The show was really great, and Emma and I had a good time.  Thanks Krystin!
IMG_1036IMG_1042IMG_1055IMG_1093

No comments: