Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I pick up Arden on our way to preschool, and every single one of those days, the two of them walk in holding hands. It might just be one of the cutest things ever.
Preston is reading, This is My Hair, by Todd Parr, to James. It is one of our most favorite kids books ever. Cute and funny. love it and so does James.
This little boy is so funny sometimes. I was laying on the couch when I heard a toot. I looked around the side and James was standing there with his back to me. I said, "James, did you toot?" Then he did it again, which of course, made me laugh. I said, "James!" He turned around and had the lid to a sippy cup in his mouth, and when he sucked on it, it made that sound. He thought it was so funny! lol.
SillyJames from Rebecca T on Vimeo.
Emma was in the spelling bee and made it to about the halfway point. She got out on the word covetous. She heard covetist. Oh well, it is what happens when you only study the night before, but we are still proud of her for getting up there!
Preston earned his wolf in Cub Scouts and is now a bear. He really likes the scouting program.

No comments:
Post a Comment