Thursday, August 30, 2007

Am I insane?

Probably. I have to go take Preston and Abby (the neighbor) to preschool, come straight home, get movie going for Evelyn, get the living room set up for a photo shoot ( I already moved the couch by myself, which is not easy with a basketball under your shirt) then take pictures of a newborn, for free *I really need to start charging something, I want a new flash* then I have to go get the Kindegartners emma and Christian, so hopefully I'll be done with the baby. Hmmmm...maybe I should only do the photography on Saturdays. sigh. I watched a late movie tonight and Preston woke me up too early, and I mean Preston as in the Father. I tired. *yawn, yawn, yawn*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and it has just begun.... it takes 18 years or there abouts from the youngest child but things do get better. I promise!