We thought it would be fun to go down memory lane a bit and see what we looked like our first day of kindergarten. Mine is blurry, but I think maybe I just am blurry, and isn't Preston cute? I don't remember my first day at all, oh well!
So cute! What happened to Emma's blonde hair??? Okay, it's obvious I haven't seen you and your family in a long time!! I'm planning on doing the same deal with baby pictures so people can finally settle in on who Donald really looks like. Because of his red hair, everyone says he looks like Travis.
2 comments:
So cute! I love seeing old pictures!
So cute! What happened to Emma's blonde hair??? Okay, it's obvious I haven't seen you and your family in a long time!! I'm planning on doing the same deal with baby pictures so people can finally settle in on who Donald really looks like. Because of his red hair, everyone says he looks like Travis.
Post a Comment