For a few dollars more than the cost of a movie *well, with half price tickets* we all went to see Disney on Ice Thursday night. It was so much fun, and a great surprise for the kids. I have a policy of not telling my kids when we're doing something special because a) I don't have to hear about it all week and b) I love to see their surprised faces. Since it was in uptown Charlotte, and they had no idea where we were going, when we got out of the car Emma said, "Oh I know where we're going! The Discovery Place!" Ah, I love my kids. So happy with any sort of entertainment!
*just so you know, I didn't take this pic*
It was really fun, and I highly recommend it to anyone! I prepped them for the expensive souvenirs out in the halls *really, 20 bucks for a Disney shirt I can get at the Disney store for 5?? really???* I told them that wherever we were going, they were not allowed to ask for anything, and since they were prepped they did not ask. ahhh, so nice:) I told them after they saw all of the neat things that I had brought them a treat they will get after the show if they were good. I love 99 cent items at Target! And you know what? These kids thanked us so many times for taking them to the show and the treats, that I don't think they would've been any happier had they gotten the 10 dollar cotton candy. Did I mention that I love my kids?? Every time I looked over at Emma she had a huge grin on her face, and Evelyn kept saying, "Ooh, Mom, LOOK!" Preston couldn't stay in his seat he was so excited.
I had a lot of fun before the show taking pics, so here goes.
If you look closely behind Emma, you'll see...
...THIS! lol! No one like this guy, that's for sure:)
The boys. Notice William never looks at the cam. hee hee.
A whole bunch of me and the kids. I love my point and shoot for this reason!
All of the kidlets together! William was pretending to sneeze. hee hee.
And, GASP, look! It's the two of us...together! wow! Aren't we cute?
Here's William with cheese face:
Reminds me of this little dude a few years ago... (this is one of my favorite pics EVER!)
...about the time this thing was born. Oh, how I love that stubby little nose of Evelyn's!
Look! All of us, in the same picture! Amazing!
I was amazed with my point and shoot and how well it did in the low lighting. I would've loved to take more, but the darn thing's battery died:) Oh well!
What a wonderful night we had!
What a wonderful night we had!




5 comments:
Great pictures REbecca! That's REbecca!
what fun... what cute kids...what memories!
Dang, I knew I should've bought tickets, I just spaced it!
Scott and I are both laughing at those pictures of Preston--HILARIOUS!!
I had quite a bit to catch up on! Your kids are getting so big so fast. I loved those softball pics and what a fun family activity--Disney on ice...everyone looks so happy to be there!
Awesome pics! How cool that you still have that little sweater. :) Good luck with your knitting adventures, by the way.
Post a Comment