Today, Daddy is gone, Emma is sick, and we needed something to do with our evening, so we decided it was time to paint our pumpkins! The kids have been looking forward to this for awhile, but we've been really busy with games and school. The kids really enjoyed it, and it reminded me that I need to do these kinds of things more often! Pic overload again, sorry couldn't help it. William was being so funny, so I had to keep snapping away.
Quite possibly the cutest boy EVER!
These are the kinds of faces I get from Evelyn and Preston. ALL THE TIME! And no, we don't own brushes. It is against my principles to brush their hair, obviously:)
Emma always enjoys any sort of artsy fartsy activity:)
Preston had a lot of fun with his pumpkin and took the longest.
You can tell Emma is not well in this pic, or at least I can.
I really did have a lot of fun getting pics of this humongous headed child. Seriously big head. It's funny. He was SO excited to be painting "punkins!"
I think this is only his second time painting. I know, shame shame, you know my name. I'm a horrible mother!
I bet you can't tell which are the boys' pumpkins without the names underneath! lol.
The finished project!

7 comments:
What an adorable blog you have! Your kids are so cute. :-D
Sarah L.
Cute kiddos!
Way cute! And if it makes you feel any better.... Ashton has never touched paint of any kind and he's nearly 3 :P
I tried a wooden egg easter egg painting activity with Cub Scouts one year and lets say, I didn't try that again.
I LOVE that you can totally tell the girl pumpkins from the boys--even when they're that little. Looks like fun (and like the mess was basically contained...wow!)
My boys were so excited to paint their pumpkins this year we did it the first week in October. I just couldn't stand their begging anymore! They did the SAME thing as your boys by mixing the paint all together. Lovely boys.
What lens are you using? Their skin looks so creamy and everything is so nice and sharp.
This is so cute, and you take fantastic pictures.
Hey, do you need me to call your bishop for you? Cause I'm not afraid...
Post a Comment