Friday, February 19, 2010

Snow Days!

Ok, ok, so it was a week ago.  We got around 3 or 4 inches *I think* and as soon as the kids woke up, they wanted to go outside.  They had a ball out there, throwing snow, making snow angels, getting whacked in the face with a snowball, getting daddy with the snow, and just generally loving it.  Emma and Preston lasted much longer than the younger two.  It was pretty while it lasted, but most of it was melted by the next day, which is my kind of snow:)  I like snow within reason, and once or twice a year is perfect!

William got a little disappointed when he had to wait for us to get him completely ready, and this is the look I got.  If looks could kill, eh?
Boy, Emma can look ghastly sometimes. lol.  Silly kids!
Snow Angel!
Oh my, she is so cute!
Pardon the snot.  I love this wonky, crooked, big toothed phase of hers. 
I also love this big headed guy:)  seriously, I think he's got the biggest head of the clan.  At least it's a cute one!
Right before a sneeze. hee hee.
Haha!  Whoops!  Daddy did this one.  He actually got everyone in the face, except me because he values his life:)
Here he is wiping snow off of Preston's face. hee hee.
Good!  They're getting him back!
My blue eyed monster!
\

3 comments:

Grandma Taylor said...

I love the snow that melts off the streets quickly too. Actually I can do without it altogether. Christmas Eve is OK. I love running around in my bare feet in February. It was cold today. It only got up to 73 degrees. Burrrrr

Emily Widdison said...

beautiful snow pictures! what happy kids. Love those snot shots!

Mindy said...

That picture of William is priceless!! Love the falling snow pictures...it makes snow look appealing! I wish our snow was that temporary...is it really only February?