
Emma turned 8 last week! How on Earth can this be?? I feel old.
Emma is such a special girl. We almost shared a birthday, but I wanted her to have her own special day *thank you Dr. Holmes!* She is a very nice, loving little thing. She makes friends with everyone, tries to be the best example she can be for her friends, loves to read and make up stories, loves to dance (even though she is a complete goofball), makes us laugh, and is an all around wonderful kid. I couldn't have asked for a better child to start my motherhood years. I just can't believe she's gotten so big. She is great in school and loves to learn and do projects (I will, of course, remind her of this when she's older and doesn't want to do anything like that:)) She loves to go to church and is getting ready to be baptized this week! We are so proud of Emma, and can't wait to see what's in store for the next 8 years!
She had a birthday party last week with just a few friends. I think they all had a wonderful time. I know Emma did. They made pizza (it turned out really yummy), played on the playground, ate, opened presents, and played Wii Just Dance. If you haven't tried this game. Do it. It's fun:) I had a great time watching them all interact and get along. I love this age!
Making the pizza!
this is Emma's funny face pizza. hee hee.
What a nutjob! :)
Emma and Carly
Emma and Kennedy
Emma and Rachel. We are going to have to lock all of these girls up when they get older, they are too CUTE!
YUM!
Just Dance!!
heehee
I put together a video made up of clips of the girls dancing. It was really fun (and funny) to watch them! I love Rachel's (she's the one all the way to the left) awesome '80's dance about 30 seconds in. Actually, the whole thing is funny to me. You'd never guess that Emma is in her fifth year of dance! lol The end is my favorite. hee hee.
Dance, Girls! Dance! from Rebecca T on Vimeo.Present time! She got a ton of ZhuZhu stuff. Those are electronic hamsters for those of you not in the know. They are the Cabbage Patch dolls of 2010.
Dog pile on Emma!
Cute girls.
Don't be haterz of my cake decorating skillz. lol. I don't care what it looks like, as long as it tastes good.
Happy Birthday to YOU!
I wonder what she wished for.

5 comments:
What a beautiful baptism picture!!
That video is hilarious. My favorite has to be the Cottoneyed Joe. Too funny!
Looks like a fun party!! I loved the video--especially Preston's comment a couple minutes in "concentrate, don't talk!" :-) Wish we could be there for Emma's baptism...hopefully we'll get to see you guys sometime this summer!
reminds me of my "dancing in the basement days"..... We did the monkey, the pony, and the swim....
Ahh, the yester years!!!
Love it!! Kennedy had a blast!
Those girls are TOO cute. Love the dancing! ...and the cake decorating skillzzzzz! LOL
Post a Comment