Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter and other things...

 Easter this year was extra special because Emma was baptized the same weekend.  It was also special because we had family in town to share it with us!

Last Saturday, we went to the town's Easter egg hunt a wee bit late.  We met our neighbor there and missed getting in by about 20-30 people.  So, we decided to have a neighborhood hunt together, and I am really glad we did.  We went to wal-mart, grabbed a few eggs and some candy and went home to quickly fill them and hide them in the yard.  We had about a dozen kids come over and hunt for eggs, and   I think we may make this an annual thing.  The kids all had fun and didn't terrorize each other in the hunt!

Sorry there are so many pics.  I just got a new lens for my birthday and may have gone a little overboard:)  I am LOVING it!!

We let the wee kiddles go there first.  Riley knew exactly what to do and started putting eggs in her basket.  William just threw them. lol.
Silly June!
I can almost hear Axton growling.  He is too funny!
The whole neighborhood gang!
Emma got new scriptures for her birthday.  She got to pick out the color and she loves the bag.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Price/Taylor!!
I love this girl's freckles.
Talk about a cheeze grin. sheesh.
OH, I love her.  Isn't she the cutest??
She finished the puzzle by herself!
The morning of Easter, we took it real slow.  We talked about the real reason behind Easter, and had the kid's read some scriptures and answer questions about it.  They really know their stuff.  After breakfast, we finally let them check out their baskets and hunt for eggs.

Easter morning!!
Axton and his daddy.  Axton's eating his Easter treat, blueberries!
I don't know WHAT is up with Preston.  I cannot get a decent picture of him lately.  It's driving me batty!
Can you see the excitement in William's eyes?
HEE HEE!
William and Preston get dragged along with us every week when we take the girls to dance.  Preston has gotten really patient and occupies himself really well most days.  William is getting better too, although he does soak his shirt in the water fountain every week.  Silly boy.

Did I mention that I love my new lens??
\

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor said...

Glad you had such a good Easter Weekend. I am happy that so much family was there too.
Love and Aloha,
Grandma and Grandpa Taylor

Emily said...

Oooh is that a 35mm lens? You really have to stop telling about the new lenses you get because then I want new lenses! :) Love the pictures as always, your kids are growing way too fast!

Natalie said...

Love the pics, your new lens is awesome! You need to drop your boys at my house to play during dance! Seriously, we're right down the street and my kids would LOVE it!