So serious!
William had an allergy scratch test done a couple of weeks ago to check for allergies *obviously* I wanted to get him tested to see if there may be any allergens that cause his breathing problems or illnesses. Turns out, he's allergic to eggs. Interesting! Just like his dad. He sat very still for me, while we waited for the reactions thanks to the movie Cars being wheeled in. I don't think the scratches hurt him, he acted more like they tickled. When we got home, I took him upstairs for a nap, then decided to get pics of his back just so we can remember. I came away with some really cute, funny pictures.
Cheesy William
Mug Shot William
I'm Checking Something Out William or the Insanely Cute William with the Huge Head
Silly William
I'm a Stud and I Know It William
Here's his back after everything had calmed down. I'm so glad he's not allergic to more!
My mom and dad visited for Emma's baptism last month. I am really bad about getting pictures while they're here. Grampa stayed for a while longer than Grandma. The kids love when Grandpa is visiting because he tells them lots of stories, and then they all take turns telling stories. It's really cute. Emma made Grandpa a crown to wear on the way home and he promised to wear it on the plane. It says, "Grandpa McPampaw - The best grandpa in the world" hee hee.
King Grandpa McPampaw and his royal subject

2 comments:
That William is not so little anymore. Can't wait till June!!!
Awesome photos, and your dad cracks me up. I've had to do the allergy test thing with Jonas and it turned out he wasn't allergic to anything...the allergist was a jerk but that's a different story.
Post a Comment