He's, uh, kinda crazy looking in these pictures.
His cheeses are a little off lately, silly boy.
Preston has been so excited for the past week, because he got his first wiggly tooth. It went from the sort of wiggly to the gross-you-out wiggly, and by Friday it was ready. Preston had his Kindy concert (I'll blog about that later), which was just too cute, and when he got home I told him it was ready. I used a paper towel to grip it, counted to three, and pulled. That tooth came right out! He was so excited for the tooth fairy, and even wrote her a note asking her what kind of dress she wears (note: question was suggested by Emma:)) In the morning, when I was getting William out of bed, Preston shot up, pulled back his pillow and gasped really loud. lol. Best reaction yet! He was so excited to finally get some contact with the Tooth Fairy, who is named Ruthie in case you wanted to know.
Goodbye old friend. *sniff* That tooth was so tiny!
He's trying to show off his fresh gap. hee hee.
This was his pose. Love him.
William wanted to get in on the action too:)

4 comments:
This is too stikin' cute, Becky! Your posts are just wonderful. I love reading them!
Glad it turned out alright. sometimes the first one is tramatic.... I get a lot of that as a first grade teacher.
So darn cute! Kyler has only lost his bottom two but the top two are getting pretty wiggly!
so...what kind of dress does she wear? How can he be old enough to be losing teeth already?!? You guys definitely need to come visit this summer!
Post a Comment