Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Me and My Boyz


First off, can you believe I'm actually posting on the same day the event occurred instead of waiting two weeks?  I know.  Crazy.  I went strawberry picking with just the boys, and I'm not sure I've ever done anything with just the two of them.  Preston had a fever last night, so I thought it was safer to keep him home.  We were invited to go with some friends, and since Preston was no longer hacking and sneezing, I decided we should give it a go.  I think it was more fun for them than me.  William was using his two-ness by completely ignoring me when I told him to stop, and Preston took off way ahead of me instead of sticking with us.  Whaddya do?  They had fun anyway, and it was good to get out of the house.  I think we'll sugar the strawberries and freeze them for waffles and other things.  Yum!

William looks so much like me here, it's a bit scary!  I love his hint of a dimple.
hee hee.  Preston did this exact smile when he was this age.
Aren't they so cute?  I love my boys.
This is the look I got when I explained (yelled/screamed) that he needed to stay with me!  Aren't we having fun?   I'm just kidding.  He was probably sick of the pictures.
William did pretty well.  He picked some rotten and green strawberries, but most of them are edible.
Why do kids cock their heads to the side when you start taking pictures?  It's weird. 
Emma does it every. stinkin'. time.
Look!  Siamese triplets! or Look!  A picture with me in it! :)
I love this one.
There was a little rope maze.  William found his way out by going under the rope and Preston figured it out on his own.

5 comments:

Oregon Connection said...

Grandpa's boys are getting big and yes, Doodles does look like you, especially in the picture of you with both of them. I saw that same face when you were his age!

paulette said...

HOW F U N !

k said...

So cute! Way to blog!

Mindy said...

mmmm...strawberries. My mouth is watering. How fun!! I hadn't realized how much William looks like you... wow, he sure does! (and yet still looks like a Taylor?!?)

todd & nicole said...

So cute. I can't wait for strawberries here.