Monday, June 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVELYN!

A brand spankin' new Evelyn!

Five years ago I gave birth to this beautiful little snub nosed angel!  She had a rough start, crying for four months straight, but she survived and so did we.  Since then, she has been a delight!  She is sweet, kind, loves her siblings, and loves us even more.  She has the cutest lisp and can wrap us around her little finger.  She has always been a tiny little thing, but she's grown a lot in the last year.  We love her and it wouldn't be the same without her!  We love you Evelyn!!

6 months, I wish I could go back in time and give this baby a big smooch!
1 year, doesn't she look too tiny to stand, let alone walk?  I had to roll those 12 month jeans:)
1 year birthday!
16 months.  This is one of my all time favorite pics of her.  She was stuck on the log by her skirt and kept looking around trying to figure out what the problem was. lol.
so tiny!
Another favorite!
2 years.
3 years.  Could you say no to a face like this?
Love love love this picture! :)
4 years
Almost 5 Cheeto face!
Our five year old Princess

3 comments:

Oregon Connection said...

What a joy she is! I love that little pug so much. Happy Birthday Evelyn!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, she is way too cute. Happy 5th birthday Evelyn!

Mindy said...

Wow, so grown up! She's quite the beauty isn't she? Happy Birthday!