Friday, July 16, 2010

Tumbling

I promise, there will be a massive post and/or posts soon.  I know you've been on the edge of your seat waiting for me to update.

We bought a gymnastic mat about a month ago and the kids LOVE it!  You can pick the colors, the cost is fairly reasonable, and it includes free shipping.  They use it for cartwheels, somersaults, napping, movie watching, and various other activities.  We've definitely gotten our money's worth.

I took a video yesterday of them tumbling on the mat since Emma was finally able to do a back walkover. Emma wants me to put it on youtube, and Preston asked if we were going to put it on metube. heehee. These kids are just too funny!


Emma's Back Walkover from Rebecca T on Vimeo.

The rest of the kids had to get in on the action too!

tumbling from Rebecca T on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Oregon Connection said...

Good job everybody!! Way to go Emma, you did it! The mat sure is a lot of fun for them.

Mindy said...

Nice job Emma! You'll have to show us all your tricks in person in a couple weeks! I always wanted a mat like that when I was a kid...I just had to settle for the grass.