As in "peanut butter" Apparently, William had a craving today. He was a little sad after I shouted "WHAT??" when Emma told me that there was peanut butter all over the upstairs bathroom. I think it was just mostly all over William. This is what happens when he gets just a wee bit too quiet. He has invaded the peanut butter jar before, but never this vigorously! lol. I normally don't take pics of my kids, um, mishaps like this, but it was too cute to pass up. The saying on his shirt goes perfectly with his crime, "I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. I want to speak to my grandma." lol.
Still eating:)
How could I be in any way angry at a face like that?

3 comments:
Yum! I'll be sure to put the peanut butter up high when you guys come. He and Jack are going to get along just fine!
LOVE IT! And the shirt is priceless. He probably thought that's why he could get away with it :P
So perfect that he was wearing that shirt. I love to look at your blog. Your photography is so amazing!
Post a Comment