I know this is a repeat from facebook, but I had to put these on here. The kids are really liking their teachers so far, and Evelyn is adjusting well. She has been dying to go to her “new school” for a long time. It is nice to have some peace and quiet around here. William is a real laid back dude (most of the time), and he loves his mommy time. He does miss the kids though.
I can’t believe these two are in 3rd and 1st! Where’d the time go? Dang we make some beautiful kids!
The weight is too much! haha.
Preston was really tired after his first day. He had some homework the first day and did NOT want to do it! He threw a fit, yelling and screaming about how much he hates homework. I sat there thinking, “wow, we have a whole year to go, oh wait, make that 12 years. great.” I sent him to his room to go calm down and this is how I found him. He did go to bed a decent hour, but that first day is exhausting.
Preston’s teachers
Evelyn’s first day was a few days after the other kids had started. She was so pumped to go!
She posed…lots.
We won the lottery when it comes to kids:)
Almost there…
There she goes!
She made it back and loved every minute! I had to drop something off for her on her second day of school and I saw neighbor boy in the hallway when I was leaving. He was screaming, “I don’t want to go back in there! I don’t like her!!” while his mom was trying to get him back in. Poor thing! We’re so lucky our kids don’t want to be around us and would rather hang out at school. lol.
I made this post using Windows Live Writer. Wow, what a huge difference, especially with all the picures! Get it here. Thanks Karen! That was so much easier!

1 comment:
You really did win the lottery! Cute kids! Glad you like Live Writer! For as many pictures as you post, this will probably save you HOURS! ;)
Post a Comment