Grandpa Larry gave me an ipod touch after he got another fun gadget, and let me tell ya, I didn’t complain. William, however, thinks it is his private property. Since it used to belong to Grandpa, and it sort of looks like a phone, he calls it Grandpa’s Other Phone, and now so do we. I couldn’t resist taking these pictures. They are the cutest pair. I know it looks like they’re looking at nothing, but trust me, they are absorbed in a fun game! Notice William's diaper free butt?? We are in the first stages of really potty training and he is doing so great!
3 comments:
Grandma Taylor
said...
It is a great day when they are ALL potty trained!!! Best of luck.
So cute! I don't blame them for loving that thing...I think we're going to get one. Jack still thinks my laptop has a touch screen because of playing with yours, though. I'm always cleaning grimy little fingerprints off of the screen
3 comments:
It is a great day when they are ALL potty trained!!! Best of luck.
Super cute pics! Isn't it amazing how quickly these little ones grasp technology....
Congrats on potty training! Such a happy day when your last one is out of diapers!!
So cute! I don't blame them for loving that thing...I think we're going to get one. Jack still thinks my laptop has a touch screen because of playing with yours, though. I'm always cleaning grimy little fingerprints off of the screen
Post a Comment