I love those weekend days where we don’t have anything to do but chill out as a family. I’ll say it again, that playground has been worth every penny. We all love it! The kids play, pretend, swing, slide, climb and go crazy. The other day we had a total of eleven kids out here playing pirates, then Star Wars. Fun!
The other thing the kids love doing is throwing the football with Daddy. Emma has gotten really good at throwing it pretty far.
Preston was on top of the monkey bars, reading a magazine:)
William getting ready to flip. Notice the tiny baseball undies. I think we’re officially potty trained. WHOO HOO!!
Evelyn jumped in front of the camera and made these funky faces. i love her.

4 comments:
Cute pictures as always! It gives me hope that William potty trained so fast! I think we may be starting a "cool shower for peeing on the floor system" this week and making another attempt. I love Evelyn's target bag prop...maybe she's getting a jump start on a modeling career. Emma may have to teach me to throw a football next time we see you guys!
Your last picture is officially awesome!
Wow how did you get the photo to do that without pushing a play button. Way fun!!!!! Love the outside playing with dad and the swings days. I spent many hours swinging in my back yard. It is so relaxing. Now days they don't have swings at school anymore. too many broken bones.
What fun! Such cute kids. And I know I've said it a million times but I love your photos, you're amazing.
Post a Comment