Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Farm

We went to Aw Shucks Farm a few weeks ago, and while Preston and I thought it was a bit lame, the kids loved it.  The corn maze WAS fun, and spending time together was worth it anyway. The weather was perfect.  I did step in an ant hill after we exited the maze, and if you know anything about ants in NC, you know that experience sucks rocks.  Luckily I got only 6 or 7 bites, unluckily they tortured me for the next week.  They’re called fire ants for a reason.
This train car is 150 years old.I know, I’m lookin’ good.  Don’t be jealous.  Preston’s face cracks me up.
In the corn maze.   This picture is so funny.  Do you see Emma? lol.HAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHOHOHO!!  Nope, she doesn’t get that from me.  Not a bit.Yay!  They found their way out!I know Emma will grow into her teeth, but I’m not sure she realizes how big they truly are. heehee.  On the tractor ride, which was very bumpy.Me and the boys.  William, the little chipmunk.The boys. Here’s my beef.  Don’t advertise a “giant” slide, unless you really have a GIANT SLIDE.  I mean, it sure is wide, but giant?  not so much.I love these pics, but the camera died before I got one of Preston, darn it. 

2 comments:

Grandma Taylor said...

Farms are fun too. The simple country life is great.

Natalie said...

Very fun! Bad, bad, fire ants! (sorry) And, I think you should sue for false advertising! That slide was nowhere near GIANT.