Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

There are 3 posts that are new, including this one, so keep goin’.DSC_1039   Halloween is not my fav.  I could go without it and the candy that comes along with it, but the kids love to dress up.  This year is the first time we’ve done a more scary theme.  The kids were SO excited to be zombies, and since it was both cheap and simple for me, I was happy too.  We dressed them up FOUR times. ugh.  I am so halloweened out.  I’m glad they had so much fun though!DSC_1042   DSC_1049 DSC_1050 DSC_1051 DSC_1052

3 comments:

Oregon Connection said...

Excellent costumes. Emma really got into it! Little zombies. Good job Rebecca.

Natalie said...

They are so funny! I love the acting skills, they are so in character! Cute little zombie children...

Mindy said...

Those really turned out great! I love how into it they are. And that was quite a haul on the candy--what kind of prized do they get to trade for?