I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for school to start again! I think the combination of being so hugely pregnant, and the heat, and the annoyingness of certain children was a little too much for me. I happily put them on the bus this morning, with a happy wave! All of my lobbying for the kids’ teachers paid off and they are all happy with who they got.
Evelyn starts 1st grade this year with Ms. Zarella.
Preston is going into 2nd with Mrs. McMackin. (nice smile, son.)


William is sad that he didn’t get a teacher and doesn’t get to go to school this year. We might put him in preschool, but he’s still got two more years until kindy, and it is expensive out here. Poor little thing. Although he is happy and quiet this morning:)!

Emma’s going into 4th with Mrs. Tucker.


Evelyn wanted a new backpack, so I got her a nicer one, which also equates to huge. It’ll be better on the way home with all of the supplies emptied out!

6 comments:
Yes, you DO make good lookin' kids!
LOVE :)
They look so excited! I am with you! I don't know if it's the combo of my kids' ages or what, but they were pushing each other's buttons like CRAZY this last week....we are all SO ready for back to the routine! Love Evelyn's backpack, it's as big as she is!
Sydney was ready for preschool last year too....she is the only one of my kiddos that gets more than 1 year of preK, but she is also the only one that will have FULL DAY KINDERGARTEN! Argh. Good luck with whatever you decide, it is NOT cheap!
To bad we dont' live closer to each other. I have 3 kids that are in the exact grade you 3 are in. You have some pretty cute kids!
Lovin' the back to school cuteness! Axton keeps talking about going to school. (I'm doing a co-op thing with 2 other moms). He is convinced he will be getting on the bus with his cousins. Poor guy!
I say it is about time....
Post a Comment