This is the most massive update to the blog I’ve ever done. I’m glad this is it! I think I added somewhere around 16 new posts (so keep going, and going, and going)!! I think my new year’s resolution will be to keep it current:) Christmas was great this year. My parents came to visit and the kids have had fun hanging out with Grandpa, telling stories, and creating things with Grandma. Their favorite presents this year were the xbox and the basketball arcade game. The kids made up a Christmas Eve and and Christmas Day dance. They kept doing it, so I made them get it out of their systems:)
Christmas2012 from Rebecca T on Vimeo.
James got into unwrapping the presents. He started unwrapping other people’s gifts!
Their reaction to the basketball game! love it!
Daddy likes it too.
Somebody left their chocolate out!
Grandma helped the kids make gingerbread houses this year, and even made the gingerbread. They turned out great!
We hope your new year is a good one and thanks for reading:)

2 comments:
Thanks for a great Christmas experience! The kids were great and little James is such a good boy. I still want to know how William keeps such a pace. No wonder he's always hungry. He must burn 4000 calories a day!
Post a Comment