Wednesday, January 23, 2013

James

DSC_2388
James, almost 16 months!
 
I realized that I hadn’t taken any pictures in the month of January, so I snapped a few of this precious boy.  He is a busy, busy, busy, busy, busy little thing.  He finds anything electronic and pushes the buttons.  Just when you thought you had them all safely stowed away, he magically finds another one.  He’s also into raiding the pantry or any other cabinet that isn’t locked.  James is a pretty friendly guy, and loves to talk to his grandparents on skype (gma and gpa taylor, we need to get a session set up!)  His speech is lacking at the moment, we’re hoping he’ll start picking up a few words soon.  Right now he can say more, nana (banana), and hi, which sounds a lot like a grunt.  He also attempts to bark like a dog, which sounds more like an owl hooting. lol.  He'll growl as well, which is really funny.  Our backyard neighbor has five dogs, (yes, FIVE, and they aren't little) and James goes nuts when he sees them, hooting and growling away.  He LOVES to dance and do anything the bigger kids do.  He also loves to climb the stairs and drive us crazy.  He thinks it is really funny when we tell him to come down, and he keeps going.:) 
 
He loves to read books!
DSC_2370DSC_2371
DSC_2374DSC_2394DSC_2398
James constantly has a bruise or something on his forehead.  It seems to me that it keeps happening in the same spot.  He also has a nice scar on his eyebrow (thanks Gma Rita! ;))
DSC_2396
I never thought I’d have a blonde child, let alone two of them. His hair looks a lot like little Preston’s did at this age. James has a ton of hair for a Taylor:)
DSC_2401
His hair curls if we spray it with a little water or if it is humid.  Little Preston said it looks girly.  I think it’s so cute!
DSC_2411
My blue eyed baby:) and yes, I gave him a dum dum so I could keep him busy while I took the picture of the back of his head.
DSC_2416

2 comments:

Heidi Meadows said...

Such an adorable little boy! Love all the pictures. :)

Grandma Taylor said...

He is another handsome Taylor boy.