OK, Star, I'll do it, but I don't read any one else's blog but yours so...sorry!:)
Let's see, I played trombone for a total of 9 years, and loved every minutes *GO BAND NERDS!*
I've had six surgeries on one leg and I can still walk alright:)
1. torn acl from trampoline *thank you tim*
2. removing a staple from that surgery
3. broken ankle screwed back on
4. taking out the screw from that surgery *those pieces of metal really hurt when touched or bumped*
5. thought I had a torn meniscus *sp??* from playing softball *thank you wierd coworker coach who was always hitting on me and was AT LEAST 10 years older, gross* but surgeon found the acl was torn AGAIN
6. 2nd acl surgery on same knee
ummmm...Maybe this isn't a big secret, but I love to make up songs about the kids, to the point that when they're old enough they sing them themselves and dance to dumb songs I made up! lol. and I probably have about 30 nicknames combined for just the three. I have no idea what I'll call this one, I may have run out of ideas!
10 years ago

1 comment:
Oh thanks for playing along! That is quite the list of surgeries!
Post a Comment