Lately, our youngest, the Pinky of the Peas, has been a very huge suck up! She is so funny. If I say, "Evelyn, what are you getting into?" Her reply is, "I yub you!"
Evelyn, I told you not to touch that.
I yub you!
Evelyn, get down from that chair!
I yub you!
Evelyn, get out of the drawer.
I yub you!
The other day I told her to get off of me because she was squashing me and my unborn child and the whole time she was protesting, "I yub you! I yub you! I yub you!" Like I'm supposed to say, Oh, you love me? Then by all means, keep squashing my spleen! lol.
What a little doll she is, dont ya think?

2 comments:
Ah, she just needs all the attention she can get. Soon she will not be "the baby" anymore. Enjoy her while she is the only one home. You just need to find another way to snuggle.
I love this picture!!! Such lovely ladies!
Post a Comment