Monday, October 29, 2007

Dance Lady!



Emma is really enjoying her dance class this year and looks forward to it each week. I had some doubts about her class because Miss Denna thought she was ready for the 7-8 year old class. I still worry about her being mixed in with older kids and them treating her unkindly, which I have seen but not too much, but she seems to be holding her own. This is why it's so important for me to teach her *and the other kids* to really be kind to younger children, they have feelings too!! Denna actually said that Emma does better than a lot of the older girls because she listens better. I notice that in primary too, why are the older kids so much more disruptive than the Sunbeams?? She is doing well in the class and we are very proud of her. Denna says Emma amazes her each week:)

2 comments:

star said...

Emma looks so cute in these pictures! When is her next recital?

Rebecca said...

It's in December sometime. I hope the baby is here by then!