yay! Halloween is DONE! One holiday down, two to go. whew. Here are the kids, even though preston and I were both wearing byu shirts, we didn't get pics of ourselves.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Too cute! Hugs all around.
I had my fill of Halloween at school. John and I went to a movie and avoided the 1000 kids that came through our street. We saw the movie The Game Plan.... too Disney for John. But it was nice to get out to a movie. We haven't seen one for 2 months. The choices have been few... mostly R rated or not at all interesting.
1 comment:
Too cute! Hugs all around.
I had my fill of Halloween at school. John and I went to a movie and avoided the 1000 kids that came through our street. We saw the movie The Game Plan.... too Disney for John. But it was nice to get out to a movie. We haven't seen one for 2 months. The choices have been few... mostly R rated or not at all interesting.
Post a Comment