This momma ain't sleeping nomore. It can't be done. I don't know why, but it's almost impossible to sleep. Turning over in the middle of the night is a joke, and Preston will wake up and say, "do you need help?" why yes, yes I do! My pubic bone hurts so bad, my hips start to ache if I lay on one side too long, and on top of all that my nose it plugged. So when I move to the other side I have to wait till the other side of my nose is clear so I can breathe. Oh the lovliness of the last few weeks.
I just wish I wasn't so tired!!
Oh, some of you may say, you won't get any sleep when the baby is here. Oh, but I will!! I will be able to sleep, in between, it will make a huge difference!!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment