Monday, November 26, 2007

Eternal family??

I think this baby does not understand the concept of Eternal Families. Staying IN my body Eternally is NOT the plan!! It sure is starting to feel like eternity, and I'm sure that little being is running out of room.

It scared me today by being really still. I went and laid down and it gave me a good hearty kick. whew. I can't imagine the unthinkable happening, but this baby sure put that in my head.

2 comments:

star said...

You are almost there! Hang on the last little bit! I am very excited to see this little one! By the way, do you have your names picked out? I think I remember you mentioning Isabella at one point, but I am not sure if that is still the plan.

Hillary said...

I've gotten my fair share of super hard kicks that felt like they'd go all the way through to the other side! Kyrie bruised several ribs while she was in there, I guess making her territory? lol.