This is the response we get when we ask Evelyn her name, "I'm Eh-uh-lun Dune TAY-lor," and as she says the "lor" in the last part of her name, her tongue darts out like a little snake's tongue. It's so funny.
Actually, this is her response if you call her something else like baby, or Peanut.
"Are you a Peanut?"
"NO! I Eh-uh-lun Dune TAY-lor!"
"Are you a stinky hamster?"
"NO! I Eh-uh-lun Dune TAY-lor, Silly Goose!"
My favorite was yesterday, she wouldn't help clean the house up. She likes to pretend she's immune to cleaning and pretends to play if we ask her to help. I told Preston, "She can be such a terd when it comes to cleaning." She stood up, and said loudly, "I not a terd, I Eh-uh-lun Dune TAY-lor" lol.

2 comments:
Try to say "Eh-uh-lun Dune TAY-lor fast three times. Its a real tongue twister.
That's funny! What's her middle name exactly? lol.
Post a Comment