We bought a video with letter sounds and Evelyn *and Preston* picked them up in about a week and a half. I'm amazed at how well they know these. She stumbles on two, I think, but hey, she's doing great!
I wish I had sound on the computer I'm using. Is it the LeapFrog Letter factory? That did the trick for Jonas.
Emily - yes! I got the idea from you. The kids love it and have learned a ton:) Thanks!
Evelyn did a great job. I loved the Mickey Mouse response.
Now that is what I call "prepared" for kindergarten. We get so many that are not.. and it is sad.Grandma Taylor
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I had sound on the computer I'm using. Is it the LeapFrog Letter factory? That did the trick for Jonas.
Emily - yes! I got the idea from you. The kids love it and have learned a ton:) Thanks!
Evelyn did a great job. I loved the Mickey Mouse response.
Now that is what I call "prepared" for kindergarten. We get so many that are not.. and it is sad.
Grandma Taylor
Post a Comment