My four year old boy is havin' a hard old time trying to get along with everyone. I get many complaints from the girls that he's hit them or is not sharing, so today I had him come down to talk to me.
Me: Preston, you need to be kind. Do you know what that means?
Preston: Love. *how cute is that??*
Me: Do you love your sisters?
Preston: Yes.
Me: Then don't you want to share because you love them and want to be kind?
Preston: Yes.
Me: Ok, go say sorry and BE KIND!
Preston: OK.
Whew. That boy wears me out and has become very demanding of late. He is normally very loving and caring but lately has had a hard time and is Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery whiney. I DO NOT, however, believe the girls when they claim it's all him, I know they egg him on in some way. Oh Chub, what am I going to do with you??

1 comment:
He is all boy. I am having the same trouble with a few boys in my room. However it is boy to boy problems. One just has to be better than the other. There is your next stage.
MOM
Post a Comment