Thursday, June 26, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAND, He's OFF!!

Ok, ok, I realize most posts of late are about William, but this was a request of my fathers. Besides, how cute is this boy?? And don't you just love the muscle shirt on such a tiny thing. hee hee. Watching this I realize how dang speedy he is!! Oh, and the whining/hyperventilating at the end, I get to hear that all. day. long. He actually does it mostly when he sees me, so I will try to hide from him when he's happy. Pathetic? Why yes, yes it is. Actually, while I was typing this he was whining, so I put him in the other room so he can't see me. Is he whining anymore? NOPE! Strange.

I had to also share with you our ghost toy. Apprently the favorite family ghost child likes to freak us all out with it's creepiness of making toys sound off with no one around! Sometimes it even sounds like a rap, "Zip-zip-zip-zip-zip-zip-Bop-bop-a-dee-bop-a-diddle-ee-op-a-tree-bop-boooow" You may laugh, but when it does that late at night in the dark, it is creeeeeeeeeeepy! lol

2 comments:

Hillary said...

He's so dang cute! Cambria whines when she sees me, too. She'll be totally happy until she sees me walk into the room, and then she'll just die if I don't hold her right then. Derk tells me not to pick her up because, hey, the kid's gotta learn, but then I have to deal with her hanging on my leg, staring up at me, whining, so holding her is usually more tolerable. I just comfort myself with the fact that she won't be my baby forever, and someday she won't want me to hold her any more.

As for the creepy toys, we've had a few of those over the years. The first was this Elmo toy, and I can't even tell you how freaky Elmo sounds when his batteries are dying and he talks on his own.... :P

Hang in there!

Emily said...

William is so cute, and he's fast! As for the toy, I reeeally shouldn't have watched that when Brett is out of town, now I'm seriously creeped out.