Thursday, June 12, 2008

We are here! We are here! We are here!

FINALLY!! Well, we've been here for about a week, but it's taken awhile for things to settle down. So many things have happened in the last two weeks, I'm surprised we all survived in one piece!

First, there was graduation for Emma and Preston on the same day, two days before we loaded the truck. Can you say stress? Why do they have "graduation" for kindergarten and preschool?? Anyway, the kids were just too cute in their little "programs". I tried to get Emma to smile, but she kept holding herself back, it was just too funny. They sang a few songs, then she got a diploma. hee hee. She loved kindergarten and will miss her teacher Mrs. Thibault.




Chubby had a great graduation too. He danced and did a little thing with a bunny mask. He really liked his school and teacher. Susana made a scrapbook for every single kid, it is great! I can't believe she went through so much trouble.



We celebrated Evelyn's birthday a little early while still in Provo, since we wouldn't know a lot of people here and we were moving things into the house on her actual birthday. We invited a couple of cute neighbor girls, played duck duck goose, played with toys, ate cake and ice cream and opened presents. Could we really ask for more??







We got all the Price grandkids together in Kansas City, which was one of our stops along the way to NC. It was great to see my brother and his fam, of course, and the kids had fun hanging out at the fish store. I wish we could get together more often and I'm looking forward to a beach family reunion in NC next summer!!


Emma, Renee, William, Madi, Evelyn, and Preston



Madison just thinks Evelyn is too cute, which she is, of course, but I wonder if Madi knows how cute she is?? Love her new haircut!



Holy Cow does my brother look like my dad from the back, or what?? Whether he knows it or not he walks like him too!

Caylene and William:)


My father helped us drive our possessions and our bodies for four long days. We really appreciate his help and willingness in getting us here! He's so great with the grandkidlets.



Here he is "niggling" William's ear. I don't blame him, I like to niggle it much myself! Who can resist?? lol.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back on line. I needed a photo phix!!!!! Can't wait to see Ya'll. I am enjoying a relaxing few days till John is done and then I will get anxious to go. See you soon.

Emily said...

Yay you're alive!! I can't imagine how stressful a move across the country with four kiddos would be. I must say I always love the pics of your dad with your kids, there is something extra neat about them.

star said...

I'm glad to see you made it! It sounds like you had quite an adventure getting there. I can't wait to see more pictures as you guys get settled in.

Carly Andelin said...

What a cute picture of the girls at Evelyn's party! I'll definitely have to show that to Kimi. I'm sure your drive to NC was nuts. Good luck with all the unpacking. Post more pictures of your house when you get settled in!

~April~ said...

I'm glad you made it in one piece and are still somewhat sane... hee hee.

Travis/Rose Johnson said...

Welcome 'home'! Glad you are there and getting settled in. Two years from now, you'll not believe you lived anywhere else! Take care and have fun!