Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day


For Memorial Day we went up to the Logan area to the Rigbys to visit Preston's family. His brother Matt and his wife Mindy and little Jack were there, lookin' cute as ever, and we got to see Grandma Great and Kathy and Lenny and Heather and Kyle and their cuties and Tonya and her cuties, and a few other friends we didn't really know. We had a lot of fun playing games, eating, and chitchatting. As always I wish we lived near some siblings. wouldn't that just be lovely?? The kidlets spent time playing and jumping on the tramp. Evelyn discovered a princess dress and wore it for four hours and was completely engrossed in her own little world. Ya gotta love it!





Here's Grandma Great, with all her Great Grandkidlets!!




Here's Emma jumpin!
and Preslie:)
and Logan doing some crazy flip action.
Emma and Preston
Preston:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Taylor doesn't know how lucky she is. My Mom only got to see Emma as a baby. She now has 5 great grand kids. Wish we had a picture like that.

Emily said...

Man I've missed a few posts!! I LOVE the picture of Evelyn! And I just realized that you are moving this weekend...please please please call me if you need me to take some of your kiddos off your hands, moving is such a pain. If you have a break before you go let's do lunch!