Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Scootin' Patoots!!

William is starting to scoot everywhere! You can leave him in one spot, go to the other room and come back and he's clear across the room. What a smart little dude! He's also starting to get a little bit on his knees, but he can wait on that, really...

4 comments:

Hillary said...

How cute! I love when they wiggle their little feet like that. I can't believe how big he's getting.

Anonymous said...

William has grown so much. I only got to hold him for a short time during my Christmas chaos. He was still so little. I can't believe how much he has grown.

star said...

I love his little legs! They were kicking so much! I like how he rolled over too. What a doll!

Travis/Rose Johnson said...

Both of my kids 'crawled' that way... never really crawling until a week or two before walking.... just Navy-Seal crawling ;). Cute Kid, William!