Well, the time has come for swollen hands and feet, sweatiness, and filthy kids. Hurrah!! And let's give a big shout out for AC's!! WHOOP! WHOOP! hee hee.
We are getting all packed up and ready to go. How insane that we're going to be leaving in less than two weeks!! ACK! It's going by so fast:) Whilst packing, I came across a lost blanket from when we moved here. I searched and searched for that beloved blanket made by a good friend, and finally gave up in sadness. We decided to pack up the pictures and such in the hope chest so I opened it up and lo and behold, there was that awesome blankie sitting right on top!! YAY! I can't tell you how good it is to find something that you loved, and how frustrating it is to realize it was just sitting under a plank of wood for two years, all I had to do was lift the dang lid. lol. Here's pea on said blanket. Is she a doll or what?? She's about 3 or 4 months in this pic.


No comments:
Post a Comment