Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome to PukeFest 2008!!!!

Come on down and you too can join in the fun! blech.

In the last 48 hours our four children have thrown up violently. The only one it didn't seem to bother is William, go figure. lol. Evelyn dealt with her stomach bug on Tuesday, and Emma and Preston woke us up several times last night to run to the toilet to get it all out, and we mean ALL out. Poor little things. I fed Will this morning and stood up to take him downstairs and on the way there he let loose. Luckily I felt it coming and aimed it at the towels we laid on the floor. I am hoping that things are going to settle down, esp since Grandma Rita gets here in about 2 hours. What a welcome, right?

The only thing I'm wondering now is: Will Preston and I get our turn?? Oooh, I HOPE not!!!!!

8 comments:

pinon family said...

kids and sickness always have the most impecable timing right :)! I hope you don't end up with it too.

~April~ said...

Oh that bites. I'm sorry they have all been sick. Ashton was sick in the night verrry early wednesday morning but I think that dinner just didn't agree with him. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Hillary said...

Oh no, Rebecca! I'm so sorry! No wonder you've been MIA. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Keep those towels handy. We used to line the hallways from any room the kids were in. It is funny but it works most of the time.
PS Sorry.Hopefully you will not get sick.

star said...

Oh dear! I hope you and Preston don't get it too.

Carly Andelin said...

Ok, it looks like we've had a very similar last few days! Noah had it earlier last week, then Kimi had it really bad yesterday--the worst stomach flu we've seen her have. She couldn't even keep water or gatorade down after 8 hours of throwing up. I am SO paranoid that it's going to be me in the next couple of days. AHHHH! Pretty much what I hate the most--kids with the stomach flu.

Travis/Rose Johnson said...

Ugh... we had that all last Christmas... over our little guy's birthday. Only Travis stayed well. Lasted for 3 weeks! Did I say 'ugh'??

Emily said...

That's the worst. I hope you're all doing well now.