This past Saturday our ward had a Breakfast in Bethlehem and we were asked to dress up for it. Preston and I did not, but about 15 min before we left for breakfast I made the below. I don't know how accurate it is, which is probably not accurate AT ALL, but the kids felt special in their costumes and that's all that matters. Preston kind of looks like a pirate. lol. ah well, I did the best I could in the limited time I had. The breakfast was very nice and the kids made some cute crafts, which kept them busy. Then they read the Christmas story from the bible. It was nice to go to a celebration with the true meaning of Christmas centered around the Savior! *and yes, my kids are outside bare footed in DECEMBER!! How crazy is that??*
My father put the below together. I love Elf Yourself, it's always so cute. There are two Eve's in there, hee hee.
10 years ago


1 comment:
Yeah for warmth in the winter! We were hoping we'd be warm here, but apparently we brought Northern Utah weather to Southern Utah, it's snowing right now. I got your Christmas card today and it is SO cute, I LOVE your photos!!
Post a Comment