Saturday, June 6, 2009

Evelyn and Her New Earrings, or as she likes to call them, Ear Pierced

Evelyn has been asking to get her ears pierced for the past few months. Every time we'd head toward Claire's or some similar place, I just couldn't do it. Emma got her ears done right before she turned four, so we allowed Evelyn to get them yesterday! We were going to do it the other day, but everywhere we went they only had one person working, and I wanted both ears done at the same time. So we came back when they had two personnel working, because I did not want her to get scared after one is done and not want to get the second one! Evelyn asked if it was going to hurt, and I told her it would just a little. She did a great job and there were no tears whatsoever. We've made the mistake of calling them earrings, and she says, "They are not earrings, they are ears pierced." lol. There are a lot of pics here, but I couldn't choose a couple, so I went for a lot. :)
I think Preston ought to buy a shotgun now. This girl is KILLING me with her eyes! What the hey are we going to do when she's a teenager?

Hopefully she does this to the boys and they'll stay away. hee hee.

This works too...

She sat in the chair all by herself, she will be four in about 15 minutes you know, so she's a big girl. I love her little lisping mouth!

Uh, what's that? Does that hurt?

Nope, just the marker to make sure they are put in the correct place.

I did NOT sign up for this! lol. This pic cracks me up.

Ready? One..Two...Three! Chink! This was her reaction to the earrings going in.
She is so brave!

Hmmm..let's see...

not sure...

yep, she likes it!

William liked it too, because he got a lolly!

Here's Pea with the ladies who did a fantastic job on her ears! They were great with her.
By the way:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FOUR YEAR OLD BABY GIRL!!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Her birthday is tomorrow right? Her eyes were the first thing I noticed when I read this, she is so cute!

star said...

I can not believe she is 4!!! Wow!

Mindy said...

Happy birthday Evelyn--love your ear pierced!

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor said...

Happy Birthday! We love you bunches.

Jenn said...

So cute! Happy late birthday to her!

Jolley's said...

those earrings really are so cute. And she seriously was SUPER excited all day today in Primary. She asked me if the chair she was sitting on was a birthday chair, so I of course agreed and it made her so happy to tell everyone that she was sitting on a birthday chair.

I love that girl!

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

So fun! You have the best pictures! Love it!

Katie said...

She is sooo cute. Happy birthday!

Carly Andelin said...

Emma is looking so grown up...I can't believe it! And William is such a cutie--it'd be too fun to see he and Noah running around together. And I don't even want to think about showing this post to Kimi since she'll think that she needs pierced ears too! That first look of Evelyns? I fear for us when our girls are teenagers.