*If the videos don't work for you, try a different browser. If any of the videos show up as a blank white rectangle, try refreshing, it worked for me.*
A few days ago, the girls had their dance recital. They did REALLY REALLY great! Preston and I were excited because it meant we were done with this particular studio. We didn't love it, going to a different one next year, enough said. The girls, however, DID love their teachers and dance, so we are happy about that. Evelyn was so cute, and did a great job. We were happy she did not run off the stage, and actually, she loved getting up in front of all of those people.
Little Wooden Puppet from Rebecca T on Vimeo.
Emma also did a wonderful job! She is a little goofy, but ya know, she is MY daughter, so that's to be expected. I love this girl and I'm glad she has so much fun doing dance. She has improved this year. She's the short one, and she's also the youngest. Try not to laugh too much when you do see the goofiness;) I love her for it! My favorite dance of hers is Rockin' Robin. Hers was Hollyrock. Enjoy!!

6 comments:
Very cute!
She may be a little goofy, but she is having fun and working hard. I think she did really well and is adorable.
Sweet! They both look like they are having fun and that is the point of it!!!!
well done girls!
Oh my, are those little girls ever going to break hearts when they grow up! I love little kid dance recitals--glad they had fun!
Post a Comment