Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor came to visit for the week of the 4th. The kids were excited to see them and had lots of fun talking to Grandma and teasing Grandpa:)

On the morning of the fourth, we went to the local parade. It was the best parade ever because we didn't have to fight for a spot to see anything, and we parked close to the beginning, so we had a quick getaway. I couldn't believe the amount of candy the kids got! They each had a grocery sack half full of candy. Little Preston claimed that it was TOTALLY AWESOME!! lol.






Our stake put together a great 4th of July celebration including softball, volleyball, baby pools, chalk and crayons, TONS of food, a water mister, and lots of other fun things. It was perfect weather, especially in the shade. I couldn't believe the fireworks! They were really great and there were so many of them. I was really impressed!


Our happy family:) I am glad I bought the kids the dark blue shirts, they would've looked trash if they were white!


Emma got smacked on the arm with a softball (ouch!) and grandpa is helping to cool it down with some ice:)



cute girls:)


Emma and her faces. sheesh. lol


William did not like the fireworks one bit. They scared him and I eventually took him to the car to help him chill out. He was clinging to me so tight it hurt!


1 comment:

star said...

What a fun 4th! I love the shirts you do every year!