Tuesday, July 14, 2009

just a really nice day...

This is about a week late, but here are some pics from the day AFTER the fourth. What a nice, relaxing day that was. Enjoy the pics:)
June, doing what June does best. lol.

so serious!

whoops, missed.
Here's a short video I took with my new SLR, not too shabby. Emma is such a goof.

Hittin' the ball from Rebecca T on Vimeo.
Wheeeeee! I love William's face in these. Just pure delight.

and I love the little arms are out so wide:)

that boy loves to be tossed around!

The kids love to go grasshopper hunting. They find them then put them in a box and just watch.

cute little unbrushed thing.

there's a lucky little girl out there that will get to spend eternity with these blue eyes.

I love this thing.

and this one too.

Grandma enjoying the family fireworks.

Grandpa enjoying, er, I mean, well, he watched them anyways. lol.

I know, so exciting.

At least the kids thought so, and that's all that counts. Plus, these were WAY better than last year!! We couldn't light a thing last year. it was sad.

sisters. notice Emma is still missing front teeth. since October, people. where are they??

Little Preston *or little dude as Gpa called him* watching with the Old Dude. his words, not mine. lol.

William watching from a distance.

Here's a funny or two:
When Gma and Gpa were leaving, I told William to say, "Bye Old Dude!"
He said, "Die, Old Poop!" lol!
The kids were outside playing a few weeks ago, and they KNOW they are not supposed to play with the hose, but they do it anyway. I caught them messing with it, opened the window to tell them to cut it out, and they stopped. I then closed the window and stepped back. I heard Evelyn say, in her little lisp, "She'sth gone guyth! Turn it back on!" I had to run away from the window to laugh so they couldn't hear me!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Your kids all have gorgeous eyes...and so do you Rebecca!

Unknown said...

Cute family! Looks like your having lots of fun.