Sorry for the lag between posts, I really have no excuse for it, so...sorry. ha.
While my family was here, we made our way to a beach in SC. Can I tell you how much I LOVE the water here?? It is so warm and lovely, especially compared to the Oregon coast! Don't get me wrong, I love the beach there, but more for their tide pools and views than for actually getting IN the water. Oh no, frostbite is what you get if you step in the ocean on the other side. lol. Preston and I got a little time out in the water by ourselves, which was really nice. The undertow was pretty strong though, and we found ourselves a quarter mile down the beach really quickly if we weren't careful! The kids were all happy to just dig in the sand and make castles and waterways. They were also digging up little tiny clams and then putting them back on the sand to watch them dig back in.
We spent four days, enjoying the sun, sand, beach and shopping. We even went to the Ripley's Aquarium, which was kind of a ripoff, but parts of it were really neat and I forgot my camera, so no pics of that. We also had a heart stopping moment where we lost Evelyn in that place. There were so many people, and she is so little, and it was really scary!! After about five minutes, we found her playing on some structure in the middle. I don't know why we didn't see her, but I was really happy when we did!! I'm sure you grammar people (police) are hating my sentences. again, no excuse. pbbbttt....
I only took my big cam out once on the beach, because it was morning and the sun was just right and the wind was hardly blowing. I was a dope and didn't have my settings right, so it metered dark, darn it!! I still got some cute ones anyway, so I'm happy:) I love photoshop!
This boy sure was busy! He kept Grandma on her toes. Thanks for helping with the kids Gma!!



Evelyn is really busy too, I think she was running in every picture. lol. My little fairy girl!

this is an unphotoshopped pic, aren't the sun rays pretty?


I love this little guy. He was a having a blast doing his windmill arm *if you've seen it, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. It is hilarious!* and slapping the waves. silly boy.



Emma is such a poser:O) I love it!






Handsome little dude!


He was singing his ABC's in this one. He loves to sing the alphabet! Star, I've tried to get a video, but he just won't perform. sorry!

I love this pic, it shows EXACTLY what a William kiss looks like. Bottom lip over top and closed eyes. hee hee.

All the Price grandkids! Can you believe I have one where they are ALL looking and pretty much smiling?? Amazing!

While my family was here, we made our way to a beach in SC. Can I tell you how much I LOVE the water here?? It is so warm and lovely, especially compared to the Oregon coast! Don't get me wrong, I love the beach there, but more for their tide pools and views than for actually getting IN the water. Oh no, frostbite is what you get if you step in the ocean on the other side. lol. Preston and I got a little time out in the water by ourselves, which was really nice. The undertow was pretty strong though, and we found ourselves a quarter mile down the beach really quickly if we weren't careful! The kids were all happy to just dig in the sand and make castles and waterways. They were also digging up little tiny clams and then putting them back on the sand to watch them dig back in.
We spent four days, enjoying the sun, sand, beach and shopping. We even went to the Ripley's Aquarium, which was kind of a ripoff, but parts of it were really neat and I forgot my camera, so no pics of that. We also had a heart stopping moment where we lost Evelyn in that place. There were so many people, and she is so little, and it was really scary!! After about five minutes, we found her playing on some structure in the middle. I don't know why we didn't see her, but I was really happy when we did!! I'm sure you grammar people (police) are hating my sentences. again, no excuse. pbbbttt....
I only took my big cam out once on the beach, because it was morning and the sun was just right and the wind was hardly blowing. I was a dope and didn't have my settings right, so it metered dark, darn it!! I still got some cute ones anyway, so I'm happy:) I love photoshop!
This boy sure was busy! He kept Grandma on her toes. Thanks for helping with the kids Gma!!
Evelyn is really busy too, I think she was running in every picture. lol. My little fairy girl!
this is an unphotoshopped pic, aren't the sun rays pretty?
I love this little guy. He was a having a blast doing his windmill arm *if you've seen it, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. It is hilarious!* and slapping the waves. silly boy.
Emma is such a poser:O) I love it!
Handsome little dude!
He was singing his ABC's in this one. He loves to sing the alphabet! Star, I've tried to get a video, but he just won't perform. sorry!
I love this pic, it shows EXACTLY what a William kiss looks like. Bottom lip over top and closed eyes. hee hee.
All the Price grandkids! Can you believe I have one where they are ALL looking and pretty much smiling?? Amazing!

4 comments:
That is a great picture of all the Grands! I'm glad the kids had so much fun. Next time let's go to the same pizza place we tried and order a couple to go! The pizza there was really good!
I think the pictures turned out great! I love the William kiss. The one of all the grandchildren looks good and that is tough to do. Keep trying on the ABC footage. I'd love to see it. In fact, I love all the videos you post. It helps me feel like we know our nieces and nephews better.
Looks like a lot of fun!
So fun! Those kiddos just get cuter and cuter. I need you to give me photography lessons sometime--mine turn out MOSTLY blurry and badly lit. (my dad was a professional photographer once upon a time, but none of it seems to have sunk in). I love that you have a beach close by--I miss that!
Post a Comment